Romania has a new organization in aerospace technology
This move was necessary as we observed the regional agglomeration of advanced technology firms and the benefits that a collaboration in a cluster like format could bring on the local economic progress
We are an NGO that opens a new path for local economic development based on aerospace technology, a sector of global financial interest. As Romania has the necessary key elements needed to create cutting edge space technology starting from components manufacturing, engineering, design, IT and R&D development, we are just bringing together the pieces needed to create a regional economical infrastructure with interest in aerospace applications.
This cluster partnership intends to bring valuable aerospace projects, to help create a talent pool of technically specialized people, to support the development of the involved parties, to boost the cooperation between stakeholders and create a collaboration with other aerospace associations/clusters abroad.
Based on Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS), Space Tech will encourage local innovation and the cooperation between industries, research and professional trainings.
Our main goal is to create a specialized framework that will contribute to the regional improvement of the education, technology and economy through
- Raising stakeholders awareness of their role in accessing international/national aerospace research and development funding programs
- Initiating/participating and supporting aerospace projects at national and international level
- Joint participation in national and international forums (conferences, expositions, economic events)
- Creating a testing infrastructure by pooling together the equipment/services that each member can provide, thus establishing a virtual testing laboratory;
- Creating specialized events in aerospace technologies that will facilitate dissemination of research results in this domain and generate employment opportunities for young specialists
- Creating specialized events in aerospace technologies that will facilitate the dissemination of research results and generate employment opportunities for young specialists
- Aerospace Education through training activities
- Creating synergies between local entities through collaborative projects
- Developing national and international economic relations
Providing Research and Innovation in Aerospace Technology, in an expanding market with a global financial interest surrounding aerospace sector is essential and we need to use our own assets. We can shape a better future in Romania as we are taking part in a globalizing world where progress depends on the production and use of knowledge.
Space Tech at “Space and Security for Eastern Europe 2022 – Conference and Exhibition”
Space Tech was present at “Space and Security for Eastern Europe 2022 – Conference and Exhibition”
Synoptes – a GNSS based timestamping device for astronomy applications
MARGOT – Multipath & Interference Error Mitigation Techniques for Future Maritime e-NAV Services
CAPS – Cloudflight Aerial Processing Service
Cloudflight Aerial Processing Service
ASAP – Austrian Space Applications Program
Austrian Space Applications Program for the frost risk assessment of apple blossoms or the assessment of forest infestations with various pest species.
GRASP – Generalized Retrieval of Aerosol/Atmosphere and Surface Properties
GRASP it’s an algorithm used for scientific purpose in computing a series of properties and features of aerosols.
Lock-in infrared thermography for cracks identification in aircraft industry materials
Lock-in infrared thermography (LiT) is a non-contact technique used in the aircraft industry for defect detection.
WAIST – Wireless for Satellite AIT Applications
Replacing satellite conventional wiring of sensors used during the AIT phase with wireless RF links
WiSAT – Wireless Communication Bus for Satellite Applications
Development of a SpW-to-UWB wireless interface unit (WIU) engineering qualification model (EQM) designed to implement intra-spacecraft UWB wireless connections